The fourth edition of the Sport Integrity Forum will take place next Thursday, 26 July, under the auspices of the Sport Integrity Global Alliance (SIGA), the world’s largest independent and neutral multi-stakeholder coalition in the field of sports governance and integrity.
The event will be held at the United Nations, in Geneva, and will be hosted by His Excellency the Director General, Michael Møller.
Mr Møller and the CEO of SIGA, Emanuel Macedo de Medeiros, will officially open the Forum, while Holli Richmond, Executive Director of the United States President’s Council on Sport, Fitness and Nutrition, will follow, with a keynote speech.
The Sport Integrity Forum will also include one-to-one discussions and panel sessions addressing key issues facing modern sport, including the role of governments, financial integrity, sports-betting integrity, diversity in sport, the role of global business and commercial partners in the fight for integrity in sport and the synergies between sport and the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals:
Confirmed speakers include:
- Affy Sheikh, Head of Starlizard Integrity Services
- Akaash Maharaj, CEO, Global Organisation of Parliamentarians against Corruption
- Arun Kang, CEO, Sporting Equals
- Becky Harris, Chairwoman, Nevada Gaming Control Board
- Ben Rutherford, Senior Legal Counsel and Integrity Unit Manager, World Rugby
- Bernardine Fernz, Head of Infrastructure, Open Contracting Partnership
- Claudius Schäfer, CEO, Swiss Football League
- Daniel Haddad, Group Director, Strategy and Commercial Consulting, Octagon
- Densign White, CEO, IMMAF
- Emanuel Macedo de Medeiros, CEO, SIGA
- Emma McClarkin, Member of the European Parliament
- Fernando Paes Afonso, CEO, A Nossa Aposta
- Gianni Melro, President, AIPS
- Helen Grant, Member of the House of Commons, UK’s Parliament / Former UK Minister of Sport
- Holli Richmond, Executive Director, United States President’s Council on Sport, Fitness and Nutrition
- João Paulo Almeida, Director General, National Olympic Committee of Portugal
- Karen Webb-Moss, Group Chief Operating Officer, ICSS
- Katharina Weghmann, Executive Director, EY
- Ling-Ling Nie, Chief Compliance Officer and Assistant General Counsel, Panasonic
- Lisa Delpy Neirotti, Director, M.S. in Sport Management, Associate Professor of Sport Management, George Washington University
- Lord John Stevens, Chairman of the Ethics Committee, SIGA
- Michael Møller, Director General, United Nations Office at Geneva
- Michael Robichaud, Senior Vice President of Global Sponsorships, Mastercard
- Michelle Ford-Eriksson MBE, Olympic Gold Medallist
- Mohammed Hanzab, Chairman & Group CEO, ICSS
- Paul Nicholson, Founder and CEO, Inside World Football
- Ramil Hasanov, Secretary General, Turkic Council
- Richard Carbon, Former Minister of Sport, UK
- Sefton Perry, Head of Intelligence Center Analytics, UEFA
- Stephen Lyle, Head of Sport, Channel 4
The agenda and full list of speakers will be released in the coming days on: www.siga-sport.net
The SIGA General Assembly will take place the following day, on 27th July 2018, also at the Palais des Nations.
Registration for the SIGA Sport Integrity Forum IV is available at www.sportintegrityforum.eventbrite.com.
To contact SIGA, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org