SIGA Administrative Assistant
SIGA is the world’s largest independent global coalition in the field of sport integrity, with more than 100 international multi-industry members and supporters. It is the only organisation to bring together sport, governments, academia, international organisations, sponsors, business, rights holders, NGOs and professional services companies, from every region in the world, around a common cause of fostering greater integrity throughout sport.
SIGA’s members and supporters include Mastercard, the European Professional Football Leagues, ICSS INSIGHT, the Basel Institute on Good Governance, the US Centre for Safe Sport, Qatar Airways, the McCain Institute, the Caribbean Association of National Olympic Committees, Special Olympics, the Spanish Football League, the Portuguese Olympic Committee, eSports Integrity Coalition, the International Mixed Martial Arts Federation, World Snooker and many more (www.siga-sport.com/members).
SIGA is recruiting a full-time Administrative Assistant to be based in London on a short-term contract with potential to extend to start immediately. The SIGA Administrative Assistant will provide full administrative assistance to the CEO of SIGA as and when required.
- Assist the CEO in supporting the business and overall strategy to meet SIGA’s objectives as far as administration, logistics and operations of events;
- Organising schedules, maintaining diaries, arranging travel and accommodation and processing expenses;
- Assist the Team in their day to day activities by providing support, guidance and operational management of administration;
- Create PowerPoint presentations, letters and reports to a high standard, as requested by the CEO;
- Assist with the organisation of events hosted by SIGA;
- Perform all other tasks and assignments entrusted to them by the Team.
The Successful candidate:
- An independent self-starter, with excellent organisational skills;
- Outstanding verbal and written communications’ skills;
- Proven relevant experience in administration and/or operations;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent;
- Experience of operating with senior executives within an organisation;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Flexible attitude;
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to multi-task when under pressure;
- Being a positive, constructive, supportive and flexible member of the Team.
Location: Mayfair, London
Period: Three months, renewable
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 18:00, with some flexibility and travel required.
Candidates must be legally authorised to work in the UK, as SIGA will not be providing sponsorship for this position.
To apply, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org